- When will I be able to write myself prescriptions?
- I found the MCATs to be easier and easier each time I took them.
- Who will drive us home if we are too tired post-call?
- Paternalism is ready for a comeback.
- Under what circumstances can I call in sick?
- What are the minimum requirements for me to graduate?
- To be honest, I just want drug rep pens.
- That’s what nurses are for.
- When will we cover generating multiple streams of income with cross-referrals and owning our own diagnostic equipment?
- I love the smell of [insert body fluid here] in the morning.
- Have they started making Cliffs Notes for medical texts yet?
- I don’t have a problem with being on-call, but every so often I’ll have to check in with my parole officer.
- Of course, after med school and residency, they’ll have to have insurance.
- DNR… doesn’t that stand for “Do Not Respond?”
- Does the 80-hour limit apply to med students yet?
- How often is lunch provided?
- The voices told me that this is the place that all would be fulfilled.
- My favorite blogs are GiggleMed.com and Med School Hell.
- In addition to being a shaman, I am working on a book that exposes the perils of the Western
- Antibiotics. Antivirals. Antifungals. Anti-this. Anti-that. When are we going to live in harmony with these bugs?
- It wasn’t really drug-dealing… Let’s just say that I was self-employed.
Here’s a prettier version you can print (but with a slightly shorter list):
Got some of your own? Post them in the comments below…
Like Thanks! You've already liked this